Clear crystal cup with blue lining, shaped like a flattened half-sphere. 1905 – 1908. Design by Léon Ledru.
Ornaments: Antique styled frieze, featuring a procession of musicians. The acid-etched frieze was gilded with liquid gold mounted in a pulley block. This is surrounded by horizontal bevels. At the base appear twenty-six smooth sides in lining and separated by bevels.
Height: 8, max. diameter: 18
Ref inventory of the Designmuseum: Alonso-116
Ref General Catalogue: 23